Wednesday, October 21, 2009

a good resource.....

I thought you all might be interested in this site.

http://www.gardenguides.com/local/

It is a site where you can go to check on all the nurseries in a state, city, or community. I used it for a recent trip across Texas- and I got to see nurseries that I would not have known existed otherwise.

Open the site.
click on your state.
click on your city or town.

Nursery/landscapers are listed first, then all the plant nurseries in the area, along with maps showing the locations of the nurseries. It has been remarkably accurate for me.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

LeSan said...

You are so cool! I have saved this to my favorites bar. I had to rename it "Calico Fabric Store" though so the hubs doesn't see it. He doesn't need the strain on his heart. hehe Thanks Janie, this will be very fun.