Friday, October 16, 2009

Hey! Those are pretty cool!....

My friend MaryJane send me an email detailing their plans to visit Washington DC, leaving today.

She said they are going for the 'Solar Decathlon'. I had no idea what that was, but I followed the link she provided.

MaryJane's Adored One is a Home Builder, and builds spectacular homes. He is some kind of high muckymuck with the National Home Builder's Association. He will be presenting the 'People's Choice' Award at the Solar Decathlon on Saturday, put on by the Department of Energy in DC.

Follow the link, scroll down and you can vote on the house of your choice. I personally LOVE the steel shutters on the LA house! Also, I liked the Rice University house.

Not trying to influence you.....

These are really cool houses.

http://www.solardecathlon.org/virtual_tours/#app=f692&325d-selectedIndex=1&95a0-selectedIndex=0

No comments: