Thursday, January 24, 2008

Picasa......

....beats me everytime.

I love to edit and crop pictures there, because it is sooooooo easy. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to export them to a flash drive. I don't think there is any way to do it.

I figured out that I could drag them into a new folder on my desktop, and I did get that folder into the flash drive. But it will only open on MY computer, because it is a SHORTCUT! LOLOLOL, I am so dense sometimes!

I finally burned them to a CD, but I really like the flash drive better.

Does anybody have any ideas about this?

1 comment:

Rose said...

No, I can't help you. First I stopped trying to use Picasa because I found it confusing. I now use Photoscape and I love it. I also don't have a flash drive so I would have no way of knowing how they work. I hope you get it figured out though.