Sunday, November 18, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

What does it take to get a simple 12 pack of diet soda on the shelves at our store?!!!

I have talked until I am blue in the face, and I cannot get the derned vendor to leave any Diet Rite Cola at our HEB. I have talked to store managers, department managers, and shelf stockers. The store manager today told me that it was up to the vendor to decide what gets put on the shelf.

SO TELL THE VENDOR! They can't sell it if it isn't on the shelf, and I hate to drive 35 miles to buy diet soda!

GRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr!

2 comments:

ancient one said...

So sorry... I'm not a diet cola fan...My husband assures me that Diet Dr. Pepper taste just like "Real" Dr. Pepper, but I don't even like Dr. Pepper. Make mine Pepsi. And I want the old "real" pepsi...But, I can understand how not getting your brand in the store can be so frustrating!!

Jean Campbell said...

Diet_Rite Consumer Relations

Go here and tell them what you want.